Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy, happy to you and yours and all of the many things we have to be grateful for today.
1. our first annual Menoni Father/Son/Daughter Turkey Bowl
2. heading to the Thanksgiving Preschool party in the festive crowns we made
3. during naptime I couldn't find Hunter. I searched everywhere until I heard a soft voice singing. I walked in to see this sweet moment. "Good night, sleep tight, wake up bright in the morning light. I loooooove you." (How could I get upset that he woke up little brother?)
4. testing the yummy frosting on Amy's delicious turkey cupcakes.

As we have all fumbled, rolled, passed, and fought our way through another year we had more touchdowns than we realized if we take a moment to reflect. 
Thank you to those who paved the way being great examples over the years of fighting hard for victory. Happy 95th Birthday to the most beautiful woman I know. My Mema. I am so thankful for you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Turkey Bowl pictures! So great. I always love football on Thanksgiving... there are so many great traditions associated with Thanksgiving which makes it the best season ever! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments like I love eating chocolate donuts....