2. keeping things simple this year
3. egg nog made extra special
1. one of my favorite girls in the whole world, kiersten
2. brunch started our nine full hours of just hanging out and talking
3. mimosas and coffee
4. seeing kiersten's beautiful church decorated for Christmas
5. appreciating the old decor in all places nyc
1. more colored lights this year
2. morning coffee and beautiful sunshine. no filters.
3. i kept finding interesting new ornaments on our tree.
4. our beautiful friend robin gave us a popsicle maker i've been craving for a long time and my favorite cheryl & co. cookies to match. hmmm, what to eat for breakfast?
5. pinterest continues to inspire me
6. so my little guy would know how much we love him when he woke on his birthday morning
7. festive lights in the bathroom
8. sequins to church. my rachel roy dress that i adore from my girl amy.
9. i went in to the city this past saturday for a girls day out with my girl kiersten. a few hours into the trip i received a text with this picture and "here we come". my amazing hubs brought all three kids into the city on a whim because they wanted to go so badly when i left that morning. he did Metro North, 125th street, FAO Schwarz, Grand Central and the subway and never once intruded on my girls day. they all made it home in one piece, just in time for nap time and he managed to hit Barnes & Noble after. words don't even do justice to how i feel about this guy.
1. all aboard the Santa Express night train
2. making candy cane playdoh for our special friend Coop
4. the Santa Express
5. decorating our favorite Crocs with Jibbitz from Uncle Cameron and Aunt Sharon
6. Sissy got hit in the head with the door by big brother. i did my best to comfort her and then asked what would make her feel better. through hysterical sobs she said, "cofffffeeeee". so we did coffee.
And the added gift that has made this year's holidays rich with joy and laughter....
1. dancing to early morning Christmas tunes
We're headed out to Christmas Eve service at church and dinner at friends. Looking forward to making many more memories before the holidays end and more thankful for my kids health and safety than I've ever been.