Friday, June 21, 2013

Art & Sensory Mini Summer Camp Part 1

"One of the virtues of being very young is that you don't let the facts 
get in the way of your imagination."
  ~Sam Levenson

This summer I'm running my first Art & Sensory Mini Summer Camp at our home along with Kathleen. My sweet friend, Chelsea, has been helping us this month and we've had a blast with the kids and seeing them learn and explore through lots of sensory activities. 

Here is a small taste of our first two weeks.... 
Even though the weather brought us in for most of one of the days, we still managed to have lots of fun. 
By the end of the day, Mother Nature delivered some sunshine which proved perfect for painting.
(My little guy sleeps through the majority of camp but loves playing with the leftovers after.) 
 And that is only 3 days worth. Looking forward to sharing more fun stuff...
(Yes, we like to do silly things like wearing matching shirts.)
"The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us. 
When the world seems familiar, when one has got used to existence,
one has become an adult."
-Eugene Ionesco


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is AMAZING! I love each and every activity! Did you open the camp to the public or was it friends' kids? I love how organized all of your sensory activities are and the vast variety of different activities you offered. Well done!! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments like I love eating chocolate donuts....