"Treasure the love you receive above all.
It will survive long after your good health has vanished."
(Note: Please hit play below to hear music to accompany this read.)
12 things I'm treasuring these days....
1) Baby Showers.
Thank you Roxanne for throwing me the ultimate sentimental, special, fun-filled shower.
2) Balloon-filled baths
...that glow in the dark with a black light.3) My new Instagram app.
4) Cherry Shortcakes which brought back good memories of my Dad's breakfast Strawberry Shortcakes.
5) Hats that get worn to nap time, bed time, right after bath time and every time in between.6) Pastels, painted eggs, faux plastic grass, Jesus, Peeps and just about everything else about Easter.
(I think Sissy's main reason for coming to church is the donuts.)
7) Friends that have us over every year for Thanksgiving and Easter holidays and love us just the way we are because they keep having us back.
8) Annual Post-Easter-Easter-Egg-Hunts.
(Remember this guy from last year?
Thanks Andrea for making my son's year once again!)9) Daddy time.
10) Full moons and being OK that this one wasn't my time to go.
11) Precious time spent between my favorite cousin and my littles.
After watching Cousin Mike marinate chicken for our dinner, Hunter began grabbing supplies he needed to make "Marin' Cookies"--a Ritz cracker, lemon juice, Kiersten's Rib Rub, honey, water and some sprinkles. He put them in a plastic bag just like Cousin Mike and as he shook it frantically exclaimed, "Hunter making a special snack for you!"
He then observed it after "marin'" it and said, "It's boooootiful Mommy!" as he put it in the refrigerator.
13) The last few days of just being us...
What is it you're treasuring today?